If you love to travel and go to different places, you know how each place has something different to offer. This is why you also know how great it is to capture the moments and sights of the places that you have visited. This lets you relive your experience by simply looking at the photos that you have captured.
If you would like to preserve your memories of the wonderful places that you have been to, it is essential that you take photos. While smartphones today have the capacity to take photos and let you share them to your social networking sites immediately, there are still limitations to what they can do. For one, they have a very limited light sensor which can let you take high-quality images during low light settings.
Most camera phones are also not made for taking photos at a fast pace since they need a few seconds to focus on their subject to produce a great image.
Another reason why camera phones are not the best option for capturing photos during your travels and adventures is because they are not that durable. Camera phones can easily get damaged when exposed to water and other weather conditions. They also tend to break easily in the event that you accidentally drop them.
With these factors, it is important to have a device that is solely dedicated to taking high-quality pictures while also being compact and portable enough to be easily carried along during your travels. An example of a great travel camera is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S 30X Travel Zoom with Eye Viewfinder (Silver) which can provide you with great and high-quality images in a small and compact size.
In this article, we will discuss the features of this camera brand and model to see if this is the travel camera for you.
A summary of the features of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S 30X Travel Zoom with Eye Viewfinder (Silver) is as follows:
- Has enhanced low-light sensitivity
- Comes with a built-in viewfinder
- Auto-focus technology
- Contrast detector
- Face detection feature
- Live view feature
- Has 23 autofocus points
- Lithium Ion battery
- Approximately 300 photos average battery life
- 10 fps continuous shooting speed
- 2x digital zoom, 30x optical zoom
- 3 inches LCD display
- 1 megapixels effective still resolution
- 6,400 Expanded ISO Maximum
- 80 Expanded ISO Minimum
- Has built-in flash
- Has multi, centered-weighted, and spot metering
- 4 seconds minimum shutter speed
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 86MB memory storage capacity
- Bigger forward grip for easier handling
- Dimensions:2.56 x 1.34 x 4.37 inches
- Weight: 0.54 pounds
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S 30X Travel Zoom with Eye Viewfinder (Silver) is one of the top-selling travel cameras preferred by amateur and professional photographers alike. This is because of its capacity to capture great images even with low light settings. With its 30 x optical zoom, this camera model lets you capture subjects even from afar while still producing high-quality images.
This travel camera has a built-in viewfinder and LCD screen to let you have the choice of which one to use when capturing photos. The viewfinder lets you capture photos easily whenever you are under the sun and you are having a hard time viewing your photo’s subject from the LCD screen.
Furthermore, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S 30X Travel Zoom with Eye Viewfinder is a compact, portable, and relatively lightweight camera that lets you easily bring it along even on your rigorous hiking trips. Unlike bulky DSLR cameras, this camera is small and easy to use while still enabling you to capture high-quality images.
- Has enhanced low-light sensitivity which lets you capture and produce great images even when there is little light available
- It has a built-in viewfinder which lets you view and capture your images easily especially if you are under direct sunlight and seeing through the LCD screen can be difficult
- Comes with a Lithium Ion battery where one full charge will let you capture up to 300 photos
- It has 12 megapixels lens lets you capture great photos under various weather and lighting conditions
- It has 30x zoom feature which still provides high-quality and sharp images even at full zoom
- It has an auto-focus technology which lets you easily zoom and focus on your subject fast
- It has a steady shot feature which lets you capture images and videos without blur
- Provides numerous focus and exposure settings
- Images can be saved in RAW and JPEG formats
- Has a bigger right-hand front grip to let you capture images without having this camera slip out of your hands accidentally
- It has a contrast detector for better images and a face detection feature
- It has a 3 inches LCD display that lets you view your captured images in high quality while also letting you use this as your primary view when taking photos
- Small, compact, and lightweight so you can easily carry this around during you travels
- Battery cannot be charged outside of the camera and can only use the cable it comes with
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S 30X Travel Zoom with Eye Viewfinder is a great travel camera since it lets you capture high-quality images and videos even in a small and compact size. It lets you capture sharp and high-resolution images even in low light settings while also letting you capture subjects from afar with its 30x zoom capacity.
The Canon PowerShot is another camera model that is made for travel. Also coming in a small and compact size, this camera has a 20.2-megapixel lens that provides up to 18x optical zoom.
It also provides sharp and clear images even in low light settings while giving you 1080/30p video recording quality. While it has a larger megapixel count than the Panasonic Lumix, it has a smaller optical zoom capacity.
Another travel camera is the Nikon CoolPix A900 Digital Camera which has a 20 megapixels lens. It boasts of the capacity to provide 4k high-resolution videos for clearer video shots. Another feature of the Nikon CoolPix A900 is the vibration reduction feature which greatly reduces camera shake whenever you are capturing images at higher zoom lengths and shutter speeds.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S 30X Travel Zoom with Eye Viewfinder (Silver) is a great choice for individuals who would like to capture great moments and sights during their travels and adventures. It has 30x optical zoom and 12 megapixels lens which has the capacity to produce high-resolution images even with low light settings.
It has a built-in viewfinder and LCD screen which you can use for focusing on your photo’s subject. The viewfinder is great for focusing on subjects under direct sunlight where the LCD screen can become difficult to view with.
This travel camera is portable, compact and lightweight so you will no longer have to worry about carrying a bulky camera around with you just so you can take high quality and amazing pictures during your travels.